The 2nd annual conference of the JRC community of practice in financial research (CoPFiR) will bring together researchers in the field and policy makers and will address amongst others, the following questions
- How easy is it for SMEs nowadays to access non-bank finance?
- How integrated are capital markets after the crisis?
- How easily can capital cross borders to sustain investment in the wake of large asymmetric shocks?
- And to what extent does risk sharing take place for European households?
After 4 years since the EU launched its action plan on building a capital markets union, it is time to take stock of the achievements and to identify remaining and future challenges to ensure that the EU economy reaps the benefits of a single market for capital.
- capital markets union | financial services | banking policy
- Bruxelles, Belgium
- Otseülekanne on vaadatav
- Berlaymont, Room Robert SchumanBerlaymont, Room Robert Schuman, Rue de la Loi 200, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium