- Publication date
- 12 October 2022 (Last updated on: 9 November 2022)
- Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
The Commission is launching a call for applications for members for the new mandate of the Platform on Sustainable Finance. The Platform’s current mandate ends in October 2022. The next Platform’s mandate will run from Q1 2023 to Q4 2024. The future Platform will consist of maximum 35 members, up to 28 of whom will be selected through this call for applications.
Dedicated subgroups will be created along the following priorities, which have been identified by the Commission for the new Platform
- the usability of the taxonomy and the wider EU sustainable finance framework
- the development of additional taxonomy technical screening criteria across all six environmental objectives and possible revisions and/or updates of the criteria where appropriate
- the implementation of specific policy measures of the strategy on financing the transition to a sustainable economy, in particular the monitoring of capital flows into sustainable investments
Interested individuals and organisations were invited to submit their application through an online tool, specifying their areas of expertise and the sub-group in which they wish to take part.
The deadline for application was 9 November 2022 12:00 (Central European Time).