- Fecha de publicación
- 29 de junio de 2017 (Última actualización el: 4 de abril de 2019)
- Dirección General de Estabilidad Financiera, Servicios Financieros y Unión de los Mercados de Capitales
- Departamento relacionado
- Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
On 29 June 2017 the Commission launched a proposal that will provide pension providers with the tools to offer a simple and innovative pan-European personal pension product (PEPP).
The PEPP, one of the key measures of the Commission’s action plan to strengthen the capital markets union, aims at helping consumers save for retirement.
- Text of the proposal
- Impact assessment and feedback
- Recommendation on the tax treatment of personal pension products, including the PEPP
- Press release
- Frequently asked questions
- Factsheet: A pan-european personal pension product - 26 June 2017
- Infographic: A pan-european personal pension product
On 13 February 2019 the EU permanent representatives formally backed the Commission's proposal for a regulation on a pan-European personal pension product (PEPP).
Following today's approval, the new Regulation has to be formally adopted by the European Parliament and the Council before it can enter into force.
On 4 April 2019 the European Parliament adopted the Commission's proposal for a regulation on PEPP. Following the adoption the new regulation needs to be adopted by the Council, and will enter into force 20 days after the regulation's publication in the Official Journal.