- Data publikacji
- 24 lipiec 2019
- Powiązany departament
- Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
On 24 July 2019, the European Commission adopted a Communication entitled "Towards better implementation of the EU's anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism framework". It was accompanied by four reports:
- Supranational risk assessment of the money laundering and terrorist financing risks affecting the Union, along with an annex, in form of a staff working document under the Supranational risk assessment.
- Report assessing the framework for Financial Intelligence Units' (FIUs) cooperation with third countries and obstacles and opportunities to enhance cooperation between Financial Intelligence Units within the EU.
- Report assessing the conditions and the technical specifications and procedures for ensuring secure and efficient interconnection of central bank account registers and data retrieval system.
- Report assessing recent alleged money-laundering cases involving EU credit institutions.