This high level conference was the opportunity to listen to
- Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, United Nations Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development (UNSGSA)
- ECB President Christine Lagarde
- The President of the Eurogroup Paschal Donohoe
- Vice-President of the European Parliament Eva Kaili
- MEP and ECON Chair Irene Tinagli
- G7 Finance Track Chair and German Minister of Finance Christian Lindner
- EVP Valdis Dombrovskis
- Commissioner Mairead McGuinness
- Commissioner Paolo Gentiloni
- Commissioner Thierry Breton
- ECB Executive Board Member Fabio Panetta
- and other high-level and industry speakers.
The Eurosystem has launched the investigation phase of a digital euro project. Many other jurisdictions are also exploring options for central bank digital currencies. The Commission has announced a legislative proposal on a digital euro for early 2023. In this context, the conference will be an opportunity to discuss key regulatory and policy aspects of a digital euro.
The conference was organised jointly by the European Commission and the European Central Bank. It was live streamed.
Specific privacy statement
Video of the conference
Registration was required only for on-site participation.
There was no need to register to watch the conference online.
- financial services | fintech
- Brussels, Belgium
- Dostupné živé vysielanie
- Charlemagne buildingRue de la Loi, 170, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- English, German, French
- Generálne riaditeľstvo pre finančnú stabilitu, finančné služby a úniu kapitálových trhov | Európska centrálna banka