- Publikācijas datums
- 12 marts 2018 (Pēdējoreiz atjaunināts: 18 aprīlis 2019)
- Finanšu stabilitātes, finanšu pakalpojumu un kapitāla tirgu savienības ģenerāldirektorāts
- Saistītā struktūrvienība
- Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
The Commission proposal for a directive on covered bonds lays down the conditions that these bonds have to respect in order to be recognised under EU law. It also strengthens investor protection by imposing specific supervisory duties. The proposal for a directive is complemented by a proposal for a regulation amending Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 (the Capital Requirements Regulation). These proposals are part of the Capital Markets Union action plan and are an important step forward to strengthen capital markets and investment in the EU.
- Commission proposal for a directive on on the issue of covered bonds and covered bond public supervision
- Commission proposal for a regulation on exposures in the form of covered bonds
- Impact assessment and summary of the impact assessment accompanying the proposals
- Press release
- Frequently asked questions
On 26 February 2019 the European Parliament and the Member States reached a political agreement on this proposal.
On 18 April 2019, the European Parliament endorsed the covered bonds proposal.