- Közzététel dátuma
- 30 szeptember 2015
- A Pénzügyi Stabilitás, a Pénzügyi Szolgáltatások és a Tőkepiaci Unió Főigazgatósága
The Commission securitisation initiative adopted today is a package of two legislative proposals
- A proposal for a Securitisation Regulation that will apply to all securitisations and include due diligence, risk retention and transparency rules together with the criteria for Simple, Transparent and Standardised ("STS") Securitisations
- A proposal to amend the Capital Requirements Regulation to make the capital treatment of securitisations for banks and investment firms more risk-sensitive and able to reflect properly the specific features of STS securitisations. As the prudential treatment of securitisations for insurers is laid down in level 2 texts, future adjustments will come at a later moment. The same applies to banks and investment firms as regards the prudential treatment for liquidity purposes which is included in a Delegated Act that will be amended at a later stage.
These rules aim to re-establish a safe securitisation market in Europe by differentiating simple, transparent and standardised securitisation products from more opaque and complex ones.
- Press release on the Action plan on building a capital markets union
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Action plan on building a capital markets union
- Frequently Asked Questions on Securitisation
- Impact assessment:
Proposal for a Regulation laying down common rules on securitisation and creating a European framework for simple, transparent and standardised securitisation