- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 1 Oktober 2015
- Generaldirektion Finanzstabilität, Finanzdienstleistungen und Kapitalmarktunion
- Beteiligte dienststelle
- Directorate-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
The study aimed to identify the most user-friendly format to give consumers the information needed to compare and choose the products best-suited to their investment needs. Data was collected across a representative sample of countries in the EU using both larger scale quantitative surveys and qualitative testing with focus groups.
The objectives were to
- gather information on consumer preferences
- measure how successfully the presentations allowed consumers to understand the features of PRIIPs and make comparisons between them.
Consumer testing study: Possible new format and content for retail disclosures of packaged retail and insurance-based investment products
Executive summary of consumer testing study: Possible new format and content for retail disclosures of packaged retail and insurance-based investment products